Annonce

[12 janvier 2021] - En prévision d'un abandon futur du nom de domaine phpcodeur.net, le forum a migré vers le nom de domaine forum.webnaute.net
[25 janvier 2021] - Publication de Wanewsletter 3.1.0

#1 2021-11-25 08:30:58

nfkjasfas
Membre

Situations Mode NBA 2K20 was a complete video game

Your stamina bars will immediately show the size of your release window. Messing around too much on the top of the key can deplete stamina 2K MT, so be sure to plan your shots and pull up with precision to maximize your chances of success. This window could also increase or shrink based upon the type of shot and preference of shooter.

Even though an open Steph Curry can drain the three, we still wouldn't recommend playing with Shaq. Never. In this regard, and because these two elements are so closely linked, team basketball is heavily promoted to share the load. This is crucial in the later minutes of a game when tired players could need to be replaced.

This choice to return to a traditional shooting system also provides a higher level of accuracy and precision while making use of dribble moves. It's been a few times that on NBA 2K21 did I activate the "Pro Stick" in error which resulted in an extremely unbalanced ball. It's also worth noting that alley-oops now require timing button presses to be completed.

Tossing the lob up can be easy enough, but the player finishing the lob must press the button'shoot' in the green portion of the timing metre in order to hit the ball. While I'm not convinced this is necessary Cheap NBA 2K22 MT, I accept the fact that anything needs a certain level of skill and finesse even if the lobs aren't terribly challenging during moment to moment game play.

Pied de page des forums